Good Beer

Good Beer is one of the most recognizable beer stores in the East Village. Well curated and good-priced, this venue is the home for a wide selection of bottled and draft beers for every taste.

11645
21+

Are you the owner of this place?

Photo by dolcettoconfections.blogspot.ru
Photo by goodbeernyc.com
Photo by eastvillage.thelocal.nytimes.com
Photo by eatthisny.com

Located in the East Village, Good Beer is certainly not a misleading name describing the high level of service and a great selection of bottles and cans to go. The variety of beers includes crafts, drafts, and bottles. 80% of them represent American micro and independent breweries. The rest 20% are introduced by Belgian, German, and other mighty brands.

Good Beer has a drinking spot where you can try some new positions and order local snacks from the menu. But the shop is mainly specialized in bottled beers and cans to go. Visitors can also opt for growlers and kegs as well as benefit from special events that regularly take place here.

This well-curated beer shop has made a name for itself in the borough thanks to high-quality positions in addition to reasonable prices. Every bottle is certainly worth buying it though some of the items can seem to be a bit too pricey. One thing is known for sure: these guys do know their beer.

If you have found a typo or a mistake, select the text fragment containing it and press Ctrl+


Location

Address of Good Beer
422 E 9th St, New York, NY 10009
Closest subway
1 Av

Additional information

Working hours
Mon–Sat noon – 10 p.m.
Sun noon – 7 p.m.
Phone
212 677 4836
Website
www.goodbeernyc.com/landing
Age restriction
21+
  Published

Write a review about «Good Beer»

— rate this place
Recommendations
News